Saturday, December 2, 2017

Week 18/Semana 18

Day 120:
I went to the beach! This is my final week in Uruguay, so enjoyed it while I could.

Day 121:
I had my last Spanish class today. Wednesday is our test. 

Day 122:
Today we went to Teatro Solis. On the walk there I stopped at the gate to the city. I was more impressed by the theater than I was by the art museums although that isn't saying much. 







Day 123:
My Spanish test was hard and I'm not very confident in my results. After class Laura took me to the mall for a bit of time together before I leave. It was like being followed by the paparazzi!




Then we went to see the grandbaby. I found a kitty, who Laura warned me wasn't friendly. I beg to differ.

Day 124:
It's weird to to be leaving someplace that I will probably never return to. We had our last big family dinner tonight. In less than 24 hours I will be on a plane. Oh and my literature presentation was amazing!
My last alfajor in Uruguay
Day 125:
It is my last day in Montevideo, Uruguay.
The ombu (special species of tree in Uruguay also how I knew where to turn to get home)

Last trip to the beach

Gonna miss the beach walks

Last bus ride to school, which is something I'll surprisingly miss

Wow, now that's festive!

Sitting on campus under some palms waiting on class

Goodbye casita

Goodbye Uruguay Mom

Waiting on my plane tryin' not to cry

We're off

Goodbye Montevideo

Day 126:
I woke up this morning on another continent. I'm writing from Dallas and will be home in a few hours.
Hello Miami

First American purchase/food in 4 months




Día 120:
¡Fui a la playa! Es mi ultima semana en Uruguay.


Día 121:
Hoy era mi ultima clase de español. Miércoles es la prueba. 

Día 122:
Hoy fuimos al Teatro Solis. En mi camino, paré a la puerta de la cuidad. Me gustó el teatro más de los museos del arte aunque eso no significa mucho.  







Día 123:
Mi prueba de español era muy difícil y no tengo confianza en los resultados. Después de clase fui con Laura a Punta Carretas para un poco tiempo juntos ante de me voy. ¡Era como mi propio paparazzi!




Fuimos a la casa de la nieta. Encontré un gato, quien Laura me dijo no era sociable. No lo creo.

Día 124:
Es un sentimiento raro para estar preparando a salir de un lugar donde probablemente nunca voy a volver. Tuvimos nuestra ultima gran cena familial esta noche. En menos de 24 horas voy a estar en un avión. Mi presentación fue excelente en literatura.
El ultimo alfajor en Uruguay
Día 125:
Mi ultimo día Montevideo, Uruguay.
El ombu

El ultimo viaje al a playa

Voy a extrañar los paseos por la playa

El ultimo viaje a la universidad por bus. Voy a extrañar el bus. 

¡Wow, eso es muy festivo!

Sentada abajo de un palma en la universidad

Chau casita

Chau Mamá uruguaya 

Esperando por el avión y tratando de no llorar. 

Vamos

Chau Montevideo

Día 126:
Me desperté en otro continente. Escribiendo en Dallas. Voy a llegar a casa en pocas horas.
Hola Miami

Primer comida de EE.UU en 4 meses.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment